Light Duty Towing
A car is a machine. All machines break down and need repair at some point (or at many points) in the course of their lifespan. When they do, you want the best light-duty towing company and the best roadside assistance available in northern Colorado — Lee’s Towing. Below are the common reasons for a light duty tow.
- Collision. We’re all human, and accidents happen. Depending on the severity of the accident, a professional tow truck company is able to assess damage after a collision and determine the best course of action.
- Overheated. There are various reasons your car may overheat, from damaged fan belts to leaking water pumps. An overheated car shouldn’t be driven once the problem has been realized, and a tow truck should be called immediately to take your vehicle to a mechanic.
- Transmission problems. When your car is not shifting into gears properly, is shaking, or a funny smell is coming from under the hood, chances are your car’s transmission needs attention. When your transmission goes, so does your car and its handling ability. Call the professional tow truck company, Lee’s Towing near Fort Collins today.
- Run out of gas. Running out of gas, while seeming silly, happens more often than you’d think if you’re not paying attention. Make it a habit to keep your tank filled, especially in the winter to deter water condensation. There may be services that will bring you gas for a price, but if you’re far from civilization, a tow truck will be in order.
- Your car meets a ditch. Sliding off the road is very common, especially in inclement weather where your tires have a hard time garnering traction on the road. However, not paying attention to the road is another way to become best friends with a ditch. This almost always requires a tow out.
Lee’s Towing near Fort Collins, Windsor, and Wheatland, WY, offers the best light-duty towing services in the area. We are efficient, timely and diligent in our work. We understand the stress you’re under when your car breaks down, and you need a tow. We promise to get to you as fast as possible so you can be on your way. Contact us for all your light-duty and roadside assistance needs today!
Towing services in the Northern Colorado and Wyoming region come in handy. Whether there is an unwanted vehicle loitering on your property, you are stuck on the side of the road, or you’re in an entirely different situation, you need an experienced and hardworking towing expert.
At Lee’s Towing, we take immense pride in being responsive, quick, and careful, taking all of your unique towing service needs into account. Our drivers stand among the most dedicated, friendly, and hardworking in the towing industry, and they truly dedicate themselves to helping you resolve the problem with your vehicle as quickly as possible. Training and safety are our highest priority when it comes to towing and here at Lee’s Towing, we promise to stay current with all the laws, regulations, and licenses required to tow effectively and efficiently.
As the area’s most honest and caring tow truck service, Lee’s Towing has been serving the Northern Colorado and Wyoming areas for more than 30 years, and we don’t plan on stopping any time soon. We also offer tow services for motorcycle towing as well as assistance with lockouts, fuel delivery, or tire changes. Lee’s Towing puts as much priority on the little towing service jobs as on the bigger towing service jobs.
As crazy as it may sound, we are truly passionate about towing. Our mission is to be there for our friends and neighbors when there’s an emergency. Every driver we hire is highly trained with extensive field experience and is well acquainted with the fastest and safest routes around the area.
Want to schedule a pickup? Interested in learning a bit more about who we are and what we do? Reach out to us today. Lee’s Towing would love to hear from you!